#LightUpLive - Small Text
A SuperResolution® gobo is a glass gobo that projects black & white or grayscale photographs or graphics with intricate detail.
- SuperResolution® gobos are designed to work best in metal pattern holders.
- Donuts are recommended for use with SuperResolution® gobos. This creates a sharper image by blocking unwanted light.
SuperResolution® gobos from our collection typically ships within 24 hours, depending upon quantity and production workload.
In order to ensure the highest quality, some patterns cannot be produced in a particular size or substrate.
Many of our SuperResolution® patterns are also available as a PrintScenic® gobo. This is dependent on the pattern's level of detail and gobo size needed. Contact our Customer Care team to find out if this pattern is available as a PrintScenic® gobo. PrintScenic® gobos are designed for use in approved LED fixtures only.
- PrintScenic Plastic MSRP: $14.70
- PrintScenic Glass MSRP: $59.00
Can't find the perfect gobo? We can help. Custom gobos can be created from logos, photos or your own artwork. If you need help creating a design, our professional gobo designers can help (hourly rate applies). The Gobo Artwork Specifications provides additional details and Customer Care team is available to answer any questions.
|Material||1.1 mm Thick Borosilicate Glass|
|Color||- Black & White
|Bezel||Included if required|
- Longevity is affected by many factors including; fixture, usage, environment, pattern and other factors. Hours are not guaranteed.
- Verify fixture size prior to placing any order.