A SuperResolution® gobo is a glass gobo that projects black & white or grayscale photographs or graphics with intricate detail.
- SuperResolution® gobos are designed to work best in metal pattern holders.
- Donuts are recommended for use with SuperResolution® gobos. This creates a sharper image by blocking unwanted light.
SuperResolution® gobos from our collection typically ships within 24 hours, depending upon quantity and production workload.
If you need a gobo sooner, please contact your authorized dealer or our customer service team and we will make every attempt to meet your deadline.
In order to ensure the highest quality, some patterns cannot be produced in a particular size or substrate.
Many of our SuperResolution® patterns are also available as a PrintScenic® gobo. This is dependent on the pattern's level of detail and gobo size needed. Contact our Customer Care team to find out if this pattern is available as a PrintScenic® gobo. PrintScenic® gobos are designed for use in approved LED fixtures only.
- PrintScenic Plastic MSRP: $14.70
- PrintScenic Glass MSRP: $59.00
Can't find the perfect gobo? We can help. Custom gobos can be created from logos, photos or your own artwork. If you need help creating a design, our professional gobo designers can help (hourly rate applies). The Gobo Artwork Specifications provides additional details and Customer Care team is available to answer any questions.
|Material||1.1 mm Thick Borosilicate Glass|
|Color||- Black & White
|Bezel||Included if required|
- Longevity is affected by many factors including; fixture, usage, environment, pattern and other factors. Hours are not guaranteed.
- Verify fixture size prior to placing any order.